I never had a problem with acne in high school or my early twenties; I would get an odd pimple here and there but nothing extreme or memorable. In my late twenties, I started to battle cystic hormonal acne along my jawline. At the time I didn’t correlate my acne to my diet or lifestyle I just thought I was doomed. I would pick at my skin trying to pop them starting a vicious cycle of deep acne scarring and awful skin. I could never leave my house without makeup on and spent countless hours trying to cover up my skin before I left the house. After becoming so fed up, I decided to do some research and soon realized my acne was partially caused because of my diet. I started to limit my cheese and dairy intake and took evening primrose oil as a vitamin supplement. These changes improved my skin significantly, but I still suffer from breakouts primarily hormonal.
I have tried so many products when it comes to fighting acne, but they all make my skin super dry and irritated. I was so excited to discover the NEUTROGENA Light Therapy Acne Mask because it is an excellent alternative to traditional acne treatments. I have never used a light therapy treatment before, but I loved the concept and the fact that I don’t have to apply any products to my skin. I have been using the mask for ten minutes everyday while on my computer, and it is so easy and comfortable. You don’t feel any pain or anything uncomfortable on your skin, just a slight warming sensation. The mask shuts off after ten minutes, and you are done your treatment for the day. I have been using the mask for a little over a week now, and I think it has helped to speed up the healing cycle of my skin without making it dry or irritated. I am excited to continue my treatment to see the final results.
• With the debut of the new NEUTROGENA® Light Therapy Acne Mask, NEUTROGENA® is taking over-the-counter acne treatment to a new dimension with a 100% light-based solution.
• NEUTROGENA® understood the science of light and designed the mask to leverage the power of light across the face to address the causes of acne at-home, as an ideal solution for those seeking an alternative to traditional acne treatment, including those with sensitive skin.
• It’s a new way to fight acne while being gentle to the skin; you only need to use it once daily after cleansing to treat mild to moderate acne. For healthier, clearer skin, use every day!
• The Light Therapy Acne Mask is an innovative LED device that treats the face in just one step, sending therapeutic red and blue wavelengths into the skin at the speed of light. This dual-action approach helps disrupt the acne cycle and delivers clearer, healthier skin.
•This is the only wearable device that uses both red and blue light to treat acne in easy, 10-minute sessions. The mask delivers the two colors of light working simultaneously to kill the bacteria and reduce the inflammation linked to acne at the push of a button.
The red light reduces inflammation, while the blue light targets acne-causing bacteria.
NEUTROGENA® is partnering with Stericycle to help consumers easily recycle their NEUTROGENA® Light Therapy Acne Mask Activators after their 30-day use period. You can find the “Recycle your activator” icon on the Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne landing page on our website; clicking on the Recycling icon will lead you to the Light Therapy Recycling page.
• NEUTROGENA® Light Therapy Acne Mask: CAD 45.99-49.99
one mask + 30 session Activator
• NEUTROGENA® Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator: CAD 19.99-21.99
Includes 30 treatments
I partnered with NEUTROGENA® All thoughts and opinions are my own