Pinky received his first meowbox in the mail, and we had so much fun filming an unboxing video together. I wasn’t sure what to expect with my first meowbox, but it exceeded my expectations and Pinky loved it too! It was so cute watching his tail wag as he opened all of his catnip infused toys. We both loved it so much and decided to continue with the monthly subscription. I can’t wait to share with you what is inside my April meowbox. If you want to try meowbox for your furry friend, make sure to use the promo code PINKY10 to receive 10% off your meowbox. It also makes an excellent gift for your cat if you want to try it for a birthday or special occasion.
Who they are:
– a close-knit team built up of cat lovers and owners.
– when possible, we foster kittens in our office and currently have two resident rescue cats, Zac and Harvey!
What it is:
– meowbox is a monthly subscription box for your cat, full of fun toys and yummy goodies, delivered to your door.
– all the items are chosen with care, and all edible treats are made in Canada or the US.
– we often support small businesses and include well-made hand-crafted toys and treats.
Why they are different from other pet subscription boxes:
– each box is personalized by hand with your kitty’s name
– We give back. We have a program called One Box Can: with every meowbox you purchase, we give a can of food to a shelter cat. Plus, you can track your can to see where you’ve made a difference.
– For picky kitties or ones with special dietary requirements, you now have the option to receive meowboxes with no edible items. We replace food and treats with more toys and goodies.
– We also have an exclusive online shop https://shop.meowbox.com/ where you can buy some of your favourite meowbox toys and some “human gifts”.