I have this weird in-between hair where it is not entirely straight or wavy. I tend to let my hair air dry and just blow dry my bangs to avoid the heat damage. This usually leaves my hair in an awkward wavy state. Before I got my Vanity Planet Flow Ceramic Straightening Brush, I would just roll with it and let my hair run its natural course. On my awful hair days, I would try to straighten it with a flat iron, but I found it to be too pin straight and unnatural looking. I love this straightening brush because it gives a naturally straight look and I can also use it on my bangs every morning. Straightening my hair with a flat iron was so time-consuming and damaging to my hair that is why I tried to avoid it whenever possible. The beauty of the Flow Ceramic Straightening Brush is that you can smoothly straighten your hair faster and with less exposure to heat compared to a flat iron. It is designed in a standard hairbrush shape, and it is super easy to use, all you have to do it plug it in! I usually brush my hair with a regular brush first to remove all of the knots and then I use the Flow brush to create and smooth and relaxed straight style. I love it because I like to sleep with my hair up in a bun and when I wake up in the morning, I have terrible bed head, and this brush has been such a game changer for me. The tips of the bristles don’t get as hot as the rest of the brush so you don’t have to worry about burning your scalp this way you can safely style your hair.
- Vanity Planet Flow Ceramic Straightening Brush dramatically reduces the amount of time required to straighten naturally wavy and frizzy hair
- Anti-static ceramic bristles straighten and smooth your hair as you brush
- Advanced ionic technology combined with the ceramic bristles and brush plate deliver straight and shiny styles without damaging hair
- Digital heat controls range from 170-370° and ensure you have the perfect heat setting for your hair type
- Lightweight, compact, and convenient for travel
- Ergonomic shape, slip-free thumb-grip, and 360-degree tangle-free swivel cord ensure comfort while styling your hair
This post was sponsored by Vanity Planet via Shopping Links all thoughts and opinions are my own.