I have been dying to get my hands on a beauty advent calendar especially the Signature Advent Calendar from L’Occitane. I tried to get one last year, but they sold out fast. I was so excited to finally have one this year you have no idea. It was so hard for me to open all of the doors to see what’s inside before Christmas I honestly felt like I was ruining the surprise. I think I have been conditioned my entire life to open one door at a time and wait until the 24th to open the last door. I remember my brother cheating with his chocolate advent calendar when he was a kid, and I thought he was so bad for eating all of his chocolate at once. I guess when it comes down to it I felt like I was cheating by opening all of the doors at once. I put all the items back inside, and I will reopen them every day up until Christmas to relive the moment. I am very impressed by all of the items featured in the calendar, and I love the small hand creams that fit in my purse. All of the sizes are perfect for traveling.
Signature Advent Calendar
Discover our captivating Signature Advent Calendar, featuring 24 irresistible beauty products and beautiful illustrations.
This gift includes:
– Almond Shower Oil 35 ml
– Almond Delicious Hand Cream 10ml
– Almond Delicious Soap 50gr
– Shea Light Comforting Cream 5ml
– Almond Milk Concentrate 20ml
– Arlésienne Eau de Toilette 7.5ml
– Arlésienne Perfumed Soap 50gr
– Aromachologie Shampoo 35ml
– Aromachologie Conditioner 35ml
– Aromachologie Relaxing Shower Gel 35ml
– Cherry Blossom Shower Gel 35ml
– Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion 35ml
– Citrus Verbena Shower Gel 30ml
– Aromachologie Revitalizing Sugar Cube 40gr
– Peony Flora Hand Cream 10ml
– Shea Butter Shower Cream 30ml
– Shea Butter Body Lotion 30ml
– Shea Butter Hand Cream 10ml
– Shea Butter Foot Cream 10ml
– Shea Butter Lip Balm 3ml
– Shea Butter Milk Soap 25gr
– Verbena Leaf Soap 25gr
– Verbena Body Lotion 30ml
– Verbena Hand Cream 10ml
I always love to try new perfumes, and the description of this one sounded like a match made in heaven. Terre de Lumière is inspired by the Golden Hour which is something I try to look for when I take photos. It is that beautiful moment right before the sun sets and the sky is filled with a beautifully soft golden light. This is the best time of day to take photos because you get a soft backlight and it is perfect for portrait photography. I was dying to find out what the smell of golden hour would be in this perfume. It is a hard scent to describe because it is nothing I have ever tried before. It is warm and sweet with hints of honey and lavender.
Discover Terre de Lumière, inspired by the Golden Hour, a unique moment in time right before the sun sets when the light embraces the sky. Perfect for the most beautiful time of the year, it makes the most beautiful gift.
With zesty and aromatic top notes, this unique fragrance unexpectedly develops into delicate aromas of lavender, honey, and almond from the South of France.
– Terre de Lumière Eau de Parfum 50ml
– Terre de Lumière Gentle Shower Gel 50ml
– Terre de Lumière Beautifying Body Milk 50ml
– Terre de Lumière Perfumed Soap 75g
These products were gifted to me from L’Occitane all thoughts and opinions are my own.