Hello lovelies, today I will be discussing Sophia Loren’s Secret Diet Uncovered.
Sophia Loren once famously said, “Everything you see, I owe to spaghetti.” Sophia endorses the Mediterranean diet, an eating plan that emphasizes plenty of fresh vegetables, fruit, legumes, fish, whole grains, and olive oil. Since she grew up poor, it didn’t take her long to develop a deep appreciation for high-quality food after making it big in Hollywood. Sophia Loren even wrote a couple of cookbooks full of Italian-inspired recipes, like a Tuscan bean soup, Sicilian-style fish, and, yes, plenty of pasta, such as lemon spaghetti.
An Italian diet is Mediterranean and straightforward.
If you’d like to stay beautiful as Sophia Loren, then look no further than the Mediterranean diet. A Mediterranean diet consists of simple, fresh foods of quality pasta, extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes, onions, garlic, lean meat, fish and seafood and herbs like oregano, basil and parsley. You can add a little parmesan cheese as well, but stay away from recipes that demand a cup of cream or large amounts of grated mozzarella.
Diet Tips from Sophia:
1. Sophia recommends to cancel fatty cheese and cream filling stations – they can be replaced with vegetable additives and low-calorie sauces.
2. Unfading beauty considers alcohol and Smoking are the real enemies of youth.
3. Sophia Loren used to eat three times a day, trying to do without snacking.
4. Sophia says that a serving of yogurt beer yeast (1 tbsp) should be consumed daily – this kind of cocktail would improve digestion.
5. According to Sophie, to get rid of fat and prevent new ones, it is one day to include in the fresh pineapple diet.
6. Sophia claims that the cleansing of the body must be carried out every three months.
7. To keep in shape, Sophie helps daily ten-minute charging, cold shower and Hiking.
8. Sophia Loren goes to bed already at 21.00 because a good night’s sleep is a key to health and beauty.