I have been a huge fan of Kate Somerville products ever since I tried the original ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment along with the ExfoliKate Facial Cleanser. I loved how glowing and radiant my skin looked after using these products, so it seemed only natural to add the new ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer to the mix.
I have tried almost everything under the sun when it comes to exfoliating treatments and moisturizers, so I wasn’t expecting a miracle with this moisturizer, but my goodness was I ever wrong! I woke up the next morning glowing and radiant. I also noticed how soft and moisturized my skin looked and felt the next day. This moisturizer is liquid gold and worth every penny. I don’t say this often, but I think I will have to buy a jar for myself once this one runs out because I can’t live without it. I love the way my skin looks and feels. I also noticed that my isn’t dry or irritated by the AHA’s.
A duo of AHAs – Glycolic and Lactic Acids – combined with Pineapple, Pumpkin and Papaya Enzymes instantly reduce the appearance of surface dullness and uneven skin texture to reveal beautiful, glowing skin.
ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer reduces surface dullness, uneven skin texture and the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Skin feels softer and smoother after just one use!
- Glycolic & Lactic Acids help loosen and slough away dead surface skin cells to reveal smooth, glowing skin.
- Pineapple, Pumpkin, & Papaya Enzymes help to enhance skin exfoliation.
- Napol Cactus Fruit Extract helps to reduce any potential irritation caused by AHAs.
The original ExfoliKate treatment has become a staple in my beauty routine for a while now because it works wonders on my skin and makes it look and feel like it just had a facial, hence why it is called the Hollywood 2 minute glow. I love to use it once a week or before a big event or photo shoot to give my skin that extra boost and glow. As a way to maintain my Hollywood glow, I use the ExfoliKate foaming cleanser in between my deep exfoliation treatments. When I use all three of these products together, I feel like my skin is on top of its game and I break out less. I know it is an investment, but I honestly think it is worth it because they last a long time and you don’t have to spend a bunch of money getting expensive facials.
Daily Foaming Wash
A daily foaming cleanser that gently cleanses away oil, makeup and surface impurities to reveal softer, smoother skin.
A foaming facial cleanser, gentle enough for daily use and designed to maximize the benefits of Kate’s #1 best-selling ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment.
- Gently removes surface impurities, oil, and makeup.
- Refines the appearance of skin texture without over-drying.
- Refreshes, softens and conditions skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of pores.
- Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid refine the appearance of pores and help clear buildup on skin’s surface.
- Pineapple, Pumpkin and Papaya Enzymes gently purify without over-drying, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
An award-winning exfoliator for dramatically smoother, brighter, healthier-looking skin in just 2 minutes.
Exfoliating scrub exfoliates and polishes skin, revealing a smooth, healthy-looking, glowing complexion.
- Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
- Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
- Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line, and wrinkles.
- Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
- Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
- Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
- Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
- Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
- Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
- Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.
This post was sponsored by Kate Somerville Via Shopping Links all thoughts and opinions are my own.