I try not to set too many unattainable goals at the beginning of each year. Instead, I like to make a list of things I would like to do and accomplish. Here is a list of the different things and accomplishments I want to achieve in 2020. I also want to thank everyone who has been watching my videos and reading my blog over the years. It means so much to me that you take the time to support me. I wouldn’t be able to achieve any of these goals without you, so thank you.
- Vintage Doll Cosmetics: I was so happy by the positive response to Vintage Doll Cosmetics and plan on adding more products throughout the year. I have a bunch of exciting new stuff coming out very soon.
- Youtube: 2019 was an incredible year for my Youtube channel, and I just surpassed 50k subscribers. I hope to get to 100k by the end of the year.
- Health: I started 2020 by doing a 3-day juice cleanse, and I am currently on day three as I write this. I have always wanted to do a juice cleanse and plan on doing at least once a year as a way to reset my system.
- Travel: I went on a lot of fun trips in 2019 and plan on traveling more in 2020. I went to visit my family in Phoenix last January and took a road trip to Portland and Astoria twice in the summer. After renting a car to drive to Portland, I realized that I need a serious upgrade on my current car. Once I have a more reliable car, I feel like I can go on more spontaneous road trips without having to rent a car.
- Save: 2020 is going to be my year for saving and investing in myself. Even though I still want to have fun and travel, I need to invest in my business and stay focused.