1. Thayers Lemon Witch Hazel Astringent: I have been using this Thayers toner for years and I absolutely love it. I usually rotate between scents since they all smell so good. I just finished my cucumber bottle so I decided to go back to the classic lemon scent. I find it to be very soothing to the skin and makes me feel refreshed after I apply it.
2. Andalou CC Cream: I have been looking for an all natural CC cream that also has an SPF for a while now. I used to use the Chanel CC cream but the price was just too expensive. I love this Andalou one because it smells like roses, goes on lightly and gives my skin a dewy glow.
3. Puremedy Acne Relief: Lately I have been getting hormonal breakouts and I randomly stumbled across this product and wanted to try it. I must say that this product is an absolute miracle. It somehow draws out the pimple and heals it almost over night with minimal scarring. If you suffer from the occasional breakout I would highly recommend trying this product.
4. Maybelline Brow Drama: I normally use a dark brown matte eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows but when I saw this new maybelline product I was dying to try it. I really like this product because it fills in my eyebrows and sculpts them at the same time and it doesn’t rub off. If you have really thin eyebrows this stuff would be hard to apply because the wand is quite large.
5. Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara : I bought this mascara a couple of weeks ago and really like it. I feel like it gives me the added volume and length, however it is no miracle product. I feel like so many mascara’s have all of these claims but they all seem the same to me.
ellieMarch 2, 2015 at 7:16 am
I used the Brow Drama from Maybelline for a while and I really liked it. Now I switched to a brow pencil, also from Maybelline and I love it even more. The Brow Drama is really great if you don’t have time to fix your brow, but I feel like with the pencil my brows look more natural. Still a great product 🙂
Ellie from indiellie.com
Comments are closed.